Thursday, January 8, 2009

Virgin Post

Virgin Post Well here I sit creating my virgin post here in blogosphere. It feels a little weird and uncomfortable, kinda like a new pair of shoes. You know; a little tight and unfamiliar. But like shoes, the more you wear them, the better they feel. Well, not all shoes. I can’t imagine 4” stilettos with those pointy toes could ever feel comfortable…could they? I don’t even know why I’m here. No, not literally, but here in blogosphere land where anyone can lurk. You see, I’m a very (I mean very) private kinda gal. So I figure there are one of two reasons for me to so expose myself this way; I’m a masochist (or is that sadist) I don’t know which one likes receiving the pain or I am using this in lieu of therapy (which I can’t afford at the moment). As I'm not into any kinky stuff it's the later of the two, hence my journal title, “Green Eggs NO Ham”. In any event, here I am in cyberspace for all the world to see. I thought that the first thing I would like to share is my vacation that I purchased through an auction site. I will post about the specifics with some photos later। Right now my three four legged children are vying for attention so I must go now (or they will gooo on my floor). Peace to the World....Kat ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie - The "alpha" dog

Sophie - The "alpha" dog
Dog that fits and sits on Windowsill